Reballed / Lead-Solder Exchanged & Screened Products
Micross Components’ Retail+™ product line enables customers to use industry leading components that were not previously available for their hi-rel, long life applications. Micross purchases COTS components and enhances them for use in military, aerospace, transportation, industrial, and medical applications.
Retail+™ products are converted from RoHS Pb-free solder metallurgies to tin-lead (SnPb 63/37) based metallurgies. Pb-free BGA packages are reballed and Pb-free leaded and non-leaded packages go through a solder dip exchange using our established processes that brings them up to standards for use in hi-rel applications.
Micross performs the following electrical verification at 25°C on every device (100%):
- ICC Static – Power is applied and all inputs pins/balls are configured in a known state. Overall current consumption is measured.
- Leakage – Power is applied and all inputs are configured in a known state. Current consumption on each pin/ball is measured.
- Continuity – This test is performed on each I/O pin/ball. VDD and VSS are all grounded. ~100uA of current is sinked and sourced across the protection diodes of every I/O pin/ball to test for opens and shorts.
Micross performs the following product validation on every device (100%):
- Visual Inspection – per MIL-STD-883, Test Method 2009
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Ball Diameter & Ball Height
- True Position (Ball Offset)
- Array (Ball) Pitch
- Ball Coplanarity
Micross performs the following additional product validation tests
on each product family:
- Ball Shear
- Temperature Range
- C or CT or blank = Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
- IT = Industrial (-40°C to +85°C)
- ET = Enhanced (-40°C to +105°C)
- AT = Automotive (-40°C to +125°C)
- XT & M = Extended & Military (-55°C to +125°C)
- L = Label (default)
- D = Orange Dot
- A = Laser
- ZZZ = Three-digit special flow requirement
|MYX29W640GB70ZABG||64Mb||3V Parallel NOR Flash Embedded Memory|
|MYX29GL01GS11DPIV2BG||1Gb||64M x 16 Flash Memory|
|MYXN25Q512A13G12BG||512Mb||Serial NOR Flash|
|MYX28F00AM29EWHBG||1Gb||64M x 16 Parallel NOR Flash|
|MYXFC64GJDDNBG||64Gb||Parallel NAND Flash & Controller|
|MYXFC32GJDDQBG||32Gb||Parallel NAND Flash & Controller|
|MYX4DDR264M16HWBG||1Gb||64M x 16 DDR2 SDRAM|
|MYX4DDR2128M16PKBG||2Gb||128M x 16 DDR2 SDRAM|
|MYX4DDR364M16JTBG||1Gb||64M x 16 DDR3 SDRAM|
|MYX4DDR3L128M16JTBG||2Gb||128M x 16 DDR3L SDRAM|
|MYXE3845BG||E3845 System on Chip (SoC)|
Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMIC)
|MYXPM9145QN||Programmable Multi-Channel PMIC|