Micross introduces a new DDR3 product that boasts some significant benefits to customers designing single board computer systems.
- 40% space savings vs. Discrete FBGA approach
- 22% I/O reduction vs. Discrete FBGA approach
- Reduced part count and I/O reduction improves interconnect reliability of your memory array
- Reduced trace lengths for lower parasitic capacitance
- Hi-Reliability over long-term use
- Designed as SO-DIMM in BGA footprint with Fly-By-Termination
- Includes VTT, VREFCA and VREFDQ decoupling
- Coming in November – Level 1 PEM
- 4GB, 512M x 72 DDR3 array in 408mm2 footprint
- 3D, Chip Scale Packing via die stacks
- Decreased signal length, equal length routes
- Controlled 50 ohm impedance
- Fly-By-Termination on Substrate laminate
- Voltage Reference decoupling on Substrate
- Organic interposer w/tg = 165°C or better
- Fully qualified product solution including:
- MSL=3 or better per J-STD-020D
- 1000hr life-test per JESD22-A110
- 100 temp-cycles per JESD22-104D
- BIAS HAST per JESD22-A110, test condition 130°C±2, 85%±5, 33.3psia for 96hrs.
Click on image for enlargement.
Contact All Tech Electronics now to find out more.