Sensitron offers among the industries’ highest power levels in Power Surge Protection, with proven capability to customize packaging or electrical specifications. The SCP-5282-x TVS devices are 100% production tested to meet MIL-STD-1275 requirements.
High Power Precision Protection, SuperClamp TVS, MIL-STD-1275 Protection
- Handles high energy dump, 120A for 100ms
- Clamps to under 33V at 100A, or under 32V at 50A
- Clamping is independent of temperature
- Narrow window between breakdown voltage and clamping voltage
- Designed to enforce safe paralleling
- Space saving busbar connections
- 100% tested to single pulse of 100A for 100ms
- 100% tested to five pulses @10 sec intervals of 100A for 50ms
- Part Numbers: SuperClamp;SCP-5282-9, SCP-5282-4
High Power Mil-STD-1275 IP67 SuperClamp Enclosure
- Up to 3 SuperClamp devices in parallel inside an IP-67 Enclosure
- Clamping below 40V DC for 40V, 100V, and 250V pulses
- Handles 300A, 100millisec single square pulse, clamping at 33.2V max
- Enables compliance with MIL-STD-1275 requirements for injected and emitted surges and spikes
- Aluminum IP-67 Enclosure with pressure equalizing vent
- Part Number: SECP-5282-4, SECP-5282-9
High Voltage Solid State Power Controller Modules
Designed to be used in high reliability 270Vdc/375Vdc applications, this SPDP series of high voltage solid state power modules operate without any heat sinking or cooling requirements. Programmable to 10 Amps, the instant trip level of these low weight modules are programmable from 400% to 700% of the maximum rating.
- No additional heat sinking required
- No derating over the full temperature range
- Low weight (40 gms)
- Epoxy shell construction
- High power density
- Battleshort input
- Part Number: SPDP03D270/ SPDP10D270, SPDP03D375/ SPDP10D375
Sensitron is a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronics solutions based in Hauppauge, NY. Sensitron is a major component supplier to the Space, Aerospace, and Defense markets.
Contact All Tech Electronics now to find out more.